TC “Making Sense in Making Cents”, Sremski Karlovci, Serbia, 21-28 October
Sunday September 15th, 2013
Institute of Ukrainian Studies is looking for 2 active Ukrainian youngest to take part in the project on 21-28 October in Serbia.
Main idea of this training is to educate young people and youth leaders in the field of entrepreneurship, to encourage them to release their creativity and to directly support them to develop and carry out their ideas, in order to encourage them to find solutions for employment.
Why this training?
Because it will:
- Provide participants with theoretical and practical knowledge on what stands behind the term “Entrepreneurship”;
- Involve young people from Europe in entrepreneurship projects;
- Offer support to participants for the development of entrepreneurial initiatives and ideas;
- Develop entrepreneurial thinking in the non-formal learning way;
- Improve skills of participants for self-development and self-employment;
- Develop innovation, creativity and basic business development skills;
- Provide space for sharing experiences, knowledge and ideas;
- Strengthen partnerships and networking at local, national, regional and European level through Youth in Action
Why is it for you?
Because you are youth leader/youth worker who:
- is working with young people in their everyday reality
- is able to work in English and your age is between 18 and 30 (few exceptions allowed)
- is involved in the field of youth employment and/or social inclusion 4. has knowledge and practice of non-formal education and learning
- is committed to applying their newly gained skills in their communities and within their respective organisations
Detail project description you can read here – Making Sense in Making Cents
During the project organizers will use non-formal technics and methods and the trainers who are experts in their fields will share the knowledge and best practices related to the topics.
%70 of travel expenses and %100 of visa expenses will reimburse by hosting organization with the grant of YIA Programme.
Accommodation and food will covered during whole project by Host Organization with grant of European Commission.
With no participation fee.