Looking for EVS volunteer in ROMANIA!!!
Wednesday September 11th, 2013
Duration: 5-6 months
Number of volunteers: 3
Arrival of Volunteers: 1st – 4th of December 2013 – 1st stage, 5th – 8th of June 2014 – 2nd stage, 7th – 11th of November 2014 – 3rd stage
WHAT HAVE YOU TO DO:
1. Organizing Workshops:
- creative workshops: puppets, masks, costumes, scenery (including trash art), audio support;
- communication workshops using the puppets theatre and mask theatre: preparing theatre plays inspired from stories/legends from own countries;
- foreign language workshops – through the puppet theatre method.
2. Founding and developing in the County Voluntary Centre of the AMICUS Club through which youngsters and stakeholders will contribute to the improvement of the conditions for children and youngsters with autism and other disabilities:
- fund raising campaigns;
- campaigns for the promotion of voluntary work;
- actions for the renovation of indoor and outdoor play grounds;
- painting and decorating actions (of the places where the educational activities and therapy take place) with scenes and characters from stories/legends from the volunteers’ countries.
3. Facilitation of therapy workshops using horses/ponies for children with autisms or other disabilities.
4. Own Initiatives – volunteers are expected to come with own initiatives and new ideas regarding activities.
5. Developing an e-platform (for sharing good practices and promoting the voluntary activities).
WHAT KIND OF VOLUNTEER WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Between 18 and 30 years old;
- With a strong motivation towards the projects activities;
- We are planning to host a large number of volunteers with fewer opportunities (educational, social, economical, geographical, cultural, health issues);
- Wiling to organize project activities and to bring value to the service;
- Has to show initiative in implementing the project activities as well as own initiatives;
WHAT WILL THE VOLUNTEER LEARN AND GAIN:
- Learn about the local culture and the culture of other countries;
- Develop skills in social integration and independent life;
- Develop skills of team-work;
- Improve leadership skills and level of personal responsibility;
- Learn how to manage various events and activities, project management;
- Be aware of his own potential, cultivate new interests, determine plans for future life;
This experience may become not only the adventure of your life but will definitely help you in your future career! Don’t hesitate to get more info!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO MAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL +38 093 748 45 85
FOR MORE INFORMATION: